Hi,

I want to configure a Datasource for mySql using
org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource (without jndi):

<database name="jn" engine="mysql">
 <data-source class-name="org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource">
  <params username="@db.user@"
  password="@db.password@"
  driverClassName="@db.driver@"
  url="@db.url@"
  maxActive="10"/>
 </data-source>

 <mapping href="castor-mapping.xml" />
</database>

but I get a:
java.sql.SQLException: Cannot load JDBC driver class 'null'

in fact tracking what has been set, I've found that the BasicDataSource has
been correctly instantiated but that only the fields username, password and
url have been set (ie driverClassName and maxActive are ignored).

Is there a solution to make Castor take all params into account?

Marc.