I thought that ComplexType#enumerate returns an enumeration of all the
Particles of the ContentModelGroup?

If I have an ComplexType (comptype) and do the following:

for(Enumeration e = comptype.enumerate; e.hasMoreElements();) {
    System.out.println(e.nextElement().getClass());

it will print
class org.exolab.castor.xml.schema.Group
not class org.exolab.castor.xml.schema.Particle

Why is this?

I also have another problem with a schema like this:

<xs:schema xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";>
<xs:element name="person">
  <xs:complexType>
    <xs:sequence>
      <xs:element name="full_name" type="xs:string"/>
      <xs:element name="nick_name" type="xs:string" maxOccurs="10" minOccurs="0"/>
    </xs:sequence>
  </xs:complexType>
</xs:element>
</xs:schema>

I can get an ElementDecl called person, and I can find the type is
ComplexType, but I am unable to find out how to get the child elements
(full_name, and nick_name).  Once I verified <person> is a complex type I
check to see if <person> is elements only (ContentType.ELEMENT_ONLY) but
then I do not know how to get the Elements of <person>?

Thanks in advance

Lloyd