I can't find an example of this scenario, though I
imagine it is possible. Say you have a "exam"
object/table with these properties/columns:
exam_id
exam_name

...and a "question" object/table with these
properties/columns:
question_id
question_text

...and I want to link them in a many-to-many
relationship using a third linking table, since exams
have multiple questions, and questions may be used on
multiple exams. So, I would also want to store the
provided answer to the question as an instance variable
of the Question object but in the exam_questions
linking table, like so:
question_id
exam_id
answer_text

So, if answer_text is a property of the Question
object, how can I tell Castor to save it in the linking
table as illustrated? I'd appreciate any small example,
whether based on this or something else, or a point in
the right direction if this is discussed elsewhere.
(Apologies if this question has been asked). Thanks in
advance,

Gregg