As regards point 2), use the following setting in castorbuilder.properties.

org.exolab.castor.builder.javaclassmapping=type

Cheers.

-----Original Message-----
From: Leeuw van der, Tim [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 30 July 2003 10:05
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I have a couple of questions regarding the source-generator, which doesn't
generate the code I like but looks like it should be able to do so quite
easily...

In my XSD I have defined some simpleTypes, and some complexTypes.
My source is, for sake of argument, generated into a package my.foo

1) The simpleType definitions are put into a packapge my.foo.types, which is
great, but the complexType definitions are not - why not?

2) In my XSD I specify roughly the following:
<xsd:complexType name="foo1">