Thanks. I have the general problem that I'm trying to bring the world of
apache axis (soap) genereated objects for together with castor. I would like
to use the same objects for both mapping to soap rpc and usual xml instance
documents.
What I mean is that I want to be able to both serialize the objects in to soap
messages and xml confirming to the schema.

Any hints?
-David