Hi Elias,

Very good job! I've included a reference to your article on our
presentation section. It should be published soon on the web-site.

Arnaud

http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/webservices/library/ws-castor/

--- Create Web services using Apache Axis and Castor ---

"Recent work has pointed out the benefits of using Document-style Web
services over RPC -- they're cleaner, more natural to XML, and
facilitate object exchange. However, Document-style services can be less
than straightforward to deploy using Axis, since Axis's data binding
framework can be difficult to use, doesn't support some popular features
of XML-Schema, and most importantly, lacks validation support. This
article addresses those woes by providing a step-by-step tutorial which
explains how to integrate Axis with the Castor data-binding framework,
creating a best-of-both worlds Web service that combines the Web
services prowess of Axis with the data-binding brawn of Castor."

Regards,

Elias Torres
http://torrez.us

P.S. Erik, if you or someone could please update the Castor Wiki, to
include a link to this article, it could be helpful to others as well.