Hi castor group,
        Please help.
        I am new to Castor and I am evaluating Castor for our project
requirements. Unfortunately Unmarshaller.unmarshall method is not working as
I expected. Some body please clarifies this. For your convenience I attached
three Java files created by Castor and they are (Password.java,
Username.java and UsernameToken.java)

I am using Unmarshaller.unmarshall(Class,Document) method. So in my case I
am calling
UsernameToken uToken=new UsernameToken();
uToken= (UsernameToken)
             Unmarshaller.unmarshal(UsernameToken.class,
               doc);
where doc is
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<UsernameToken>
        <Username test="hi">Ranjith</Username>
      <Password Type="PasswordText">ranjith</Password>
</UsernameToken>

Unfortunately after I execute unmarshall method, still my uToken is null and
Castor is not throwing any exceptions also.

Note: I am not using any Descriptor files as well as mapping files.

I appreciate any feedback...
Ranjith Pillai.