I added a feature request for this including an idea for the implementation.

If you have a package called com.mycompany.myproject that you specified using the
-package option, SourceGenerator would put all enumerated types in
com.mycompany.myproject.types, all descriptors in com.mycompany.myproject.desc, all
subclasses in com.mycompany.myproject.model.  Alternatively, there could be separate
command-line options for these but I think the first way is simpler.  Again, this
would make navigating the documentation and code much easier.