Posted example code on the wiki:

http://www.brainopolis.com/castorwiki/Wiki.jsp?page=CastorMockObjects

jeff

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 12/03/03 01:31PM >>>
Figured out the answer to my own question:

CastorJDO cacheing is getting in the way of the mock object
expectations, in that because the same object was earlier loaded by
Castor into the same JVM as a different unit test, the second test does

not actually change the MockPreparedStatement expectation for result
sets returned.  Solutions to this problem include:

* run each unit test in its own JVM (probably the most realistic)
* set cache-type type="none" in the mapping.xml file (I did this and it

worked)
* have each unit test load a unique object so that cacheing collisions

do not occur
* account for cacheing as part of unit testing (smacks more of
integration testing at this point, and it would be very difficult to do

in a consistent, simple manner)

jeff

--
Jeffrey Bonevich