This one time, at band camp, Stein M. Hugubakken said:

SMH>I'm working on refactoring and optimizing JDBCQueryExpression if nobody
SMH>mind?

Not at all. I encourage community members to contribute.

SMH>The class was initializing some collection-classes when they where
SMH>declared, but that was not necessary since they where supposed to be cloned.
SMH>
SMH>That reduced the number of collections initialized with 5 for every
SMH>query executed. I believe that have a notable improvement on performance.

Definitely!

I look forward to seeing the refactored code. BTW, when you are ready to
contribute this code, please follow these guidelines:

    http://www.castor.org/cvs.html#Guidelines-For-Code-Contribution

To submit the changes, just create a Bugzilla (http://bugzilla.exolab.org/)
report with a severity of 'Enhancement' and attach the unified diff.

Bruce
--
perl -e 'print unpack("u30","<0G)[EMAIL PROTECTED]&5R\"F9E<G)E=\$\!F<FEI+F-O;0\`\`");'

The Castor Project
http://www.castor.org/

Apache Geronimo