From: Keith Visco [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Thursday, August 21, 2003 11:27 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [castor-dev] Having trouble with whiteSpace="preserve"

Hi Bill,

I believe whiteSpace="preserve" is supposed to do what you want, but if
it's not working, then you probably want to open up a Bugzilla report
(http://bugzilla.exolab.org).

Thanks,

--Keith

Bill Marcum wrote:

So Anyway, based on castor and xml schema documentation, I should be able to specify a simpleType with the whiteSpace="preserve" attribute,

and the effect should be that my carriage return/line feeds would be preserved. But it doesn't work. Does castor support this? Does the Xerces parser support this? Is there another method to acheive this?