I know that Castor provides means to validate data against a XML schema,
yet I am not yet able to figure out just how.

Can anyone please briefly list out the main steps required for a task as
described below :

The problem :

There are order types A, B...
Corresponding XML schema are A.xsd, B.xsd ..

Depending on some ext parameter, we have to  :
 1. Instantiate correct order type : new A() / new B()
 2. Take correct schema : A.xsd / B.xsd

 Now, we have to validate the marshaled object (from 1) against the
schema (from 2)

 i.e.
        obj = new A() / new B() // <-- depending on external parameter
        schema = A.xsd / B.xsd  // <-- depending on external parameter

        validate ( obj, schema ); // <====== how do I do this

Thanks,

Disclaimer:

is strictly prohibited.