This one time, at band camp, Rich Trevor said:

RT>Are there any Java GUI OQL query editors out there?
RT>
RT>Also, I see a few references in the archives to a "OQL Query Analyzer GUI
RT>tool". Does anyone know what this is or where to get it?
RT>
RT>How about OQL query examples? Is there anything other than the examples in
RT>the src/tests/jdo and src/examples/jdo packages?

Rich,

There is the org.exolab.castor.gui.QueryAnalyser. It is a gui that
allows you to query the database interactively (as opposed to running
a program over and over, changing the query each time) to formulate
queries.

This is available in the Castor jar file. Unfortunately there is
no script to launch it so you'll just need to launch it manually
by creating the CLASSPATH by hand. I need to make this launch from
within the Ant build descriptor.

Bruce
--
perl -e 'print unpack("u30","<0G)[EMAIL PROTECTED]&5R\"F9E<G)E=\$\!F<FEI+F-O;0\`\`");'

The Castor Project
http://www.castor.org/

Apache Geronimo