This one time, at band camp, Emir Causevic said:

EC>Here's a small change to sapdb.sql script found in
EC>/castor/src/tests/jdo.
EC>Here's a unified diff file (Bruce, I hope this time I made it right
EC>:-)).
EC>I've changed semicolon to 'sapdb native' double slash (//) on a single
EC>line.
EC>I didn't manage to run the old version of script in SAPDB 7.4 SQL
EC>Studio, not even in Oracle SQL mode - there were a lot of syntax errors.
EC>Another change is that I dropped out the 'if exists' from the drop table
EC>statement. This either didn't work when I've tried within my SQL Studio
EC>editor - syntax error again.
EC>BTW, the script can not be run at all in Oracle mode, due to the use of
EC>timestamp SQL data type (unknown datatype is reported), so we're judged
EC>to run it in SAPDB internal sql mode which I personally prefer.
EC>
EC>Nevertheless, I would like to hear from someone more knowledgeable about
EC>the SAPDB SQL internal and Oracle mode to comment on this change.
EC>
EC>My reason for changing is rather simple: I've tried the old script - it
EC>didn't work, so I've made this one and it works. :-)

Emir,

Thanks for contributing your work back to the Castor Project. Please
create a Bugzilla report and attach the diff to that report for
traceability:

    http://bugzilla.exolab.org/

Bruce
--
perl -e 'print unpack("u30","<0G)[EMAIL PROTECTED]&5R\"F9E<G)E=\$\!F<FEI+F-O;0\`\`");'

The Castor Project
http://www.castor.org/

Apache Geronimo