From: Werner Guttmann [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: jueves, 15 de abril de 2004 11:43
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [castor-dev] ObjectModifiedException using double in MySql
with out size.

Gonzalo,

I have recreated your environment as similar as possible, but whatever I
am doing, I am failing to see an exception. I've taken all your files
(almost
unchanged), and converted the main test class into a JUnit test case. It
all runs fine ...

I know that's not what you hoped to hear from me, but maybe you can get
back to me and give me instructions so that I suffer from the OME as
well.

Werner