Gebriel George wrote:

When I right click and do 'Save As' . I get this error.

"Internet Explorer cannot download castor-0.9.5.3-xml.jar from
ftp.castor.org. The server returned extended information."

Geb,

My guess is that you're behind a firewall that doesn't allow downloading from ftp maybe??? I just downloaded the jar using IE, Netscape, Mozilla, Opera, wget, fetch and ncftpget. All work just fine for me.

Try something other than IE to download it. This will tell us if the problem is a firewall or some other configuration from your end that is disallowing the download.

Bruce
--
perl -e 'print unpack("u30","<0G)[EMAIL PROTECTED]&5R\"F9E<G)E=\$\!F<FEI+F-O;0\`\`");'

The Castor Project
http://www.castor.org/

Apache Geronimo