Hi Brent,

I see no reason why setters can't exist for AnyNode. I guess Arnaud just
added them to the constructor for use during unmarshalling since we
don't change the value, no additional setters were needed.

So it was probably simply that they were not needed at the time, I don't
think there was any other reason.

--Keith