Hi all,

      I used axis to write a webservice, and inside the webservice I am

Calling CastorJDO to update a database.

For mysterious reasons, I am getting exception whenever I try to instantiate A JDO object.

I have put my code into a try/catch block, catching a generic java.lang.Exception, but it looks like the raised exception is not catched and it is thrown to the client as a SOAPException, and so I cannot find out What is going on..

Has anyone experienced a similar problem? Or has anyone tried to invoke castorJDO from within an axis webservice? What are the guidelines?

Thanks in advance and regards

      marco