Hello,

I’m looking into using Castor and I have a couple questions.

I want map xml schema to Java objects inorder validate the data content of xml instance.

I’m able to generate Java code from the xml schema using the source code generator, but

do I need to create mapping file (by hand) as well?

Another question related the above.

Once I have successfully converted xml to Java objects, I want to connect to relational db

and summit queries about the java data objects. Can I use JDO for this or what? Again do

I need to create an JDO mapping file by hand?

Thanks,

~Kuldip S. Nijjar