Bruce, Conny,

just as a side note ... Castor has already support for lazy-loading 1:m relations, and
I am currently working on adding support for 1:1 relations (please see
bug 1676 for details). Having said that, please post your patch incl. a description of
the approach taken, and we will have a look. On the other hand,
please feel free to join the discussion at bug 1676 as well.

Werner