Hi Castor developers,

I'm using Castor 0.9.5.3 (including the delivered Xerces XML Parser) and I
have the problem that spaces are being removed before and after '&'.

For example the following value "Aaaa & Bbbbb" is being marshalled correctly
in the XML file as "Aaaa & Bbbbb" However when this is being unmarshalled
the value is translated to "Aaaa&Bbbb" So the spaces are being removed.

I've noticed this has been fixed in 0.9.5.4-rc2. Can you tell me when the
final release is. And (if the release is not this week) can you tell me where
to find the bugfix in CVS for this particular problem so I can apply only that
as a patch on the current stable version for me.

Regards,

Pander

attached sample marshalled XML castor object.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<ReportRequest><reportid>37</reportid>
               <reportfilename>Ddddd</reportfilename>
                <variables>
                  <name>Ccccc</name>
                  <value>Aaaa &amp; Bbbbb</value>
               </variables>
<username>dddd</username>
<globalid>4104</globalid>
<outputfilename>4104_37_1098945654607</outputfilename>
<outputtype>PDF</outputtype>
<subreportnr>1</subreportnr>
</ReportRequest>