Nick Stuart wrote:

Any chance you guys have thought about the switch over to subversion?
I realize you are probably tied to whatever exolab uses and would
require the whole shabang to move over as well and not just Castor.

But hey, its worth a shot right?? =D

I, for one, wouldn't mind a switch to subversion, but not at this time. I am using SVN on Geronimo right now and it's definitely a learning experience. And there we have the ASF sys admins to manage the repos. I've used CVS for years including the management of many CVS repos myself. But until I know far more about SVN than I know it now, I wouldn't vote for such a switch. Don't get me wrong, SVN is fantastic. I just don't feel it's a good idea to dive into something so new without ample knowledge and experience.

Bruce
--
perl -e 'print unpack("u30","<0G)[EMAIL PROTECTED]&5R\\"F9E<G)E=\\$\\!F<FEI+F-O;0\\`\\`");'

The Castor Project
http://www.castor.org/

Apache Geronimo
http://geronimo.apache.org/