Hey All,

I had a question but found it in the archive.  Took me about an hour to find it
so though I would suggest the magic text be added to the XML FAQ.

"If you are using Castor's default introspection to automatically map the
objects into XML, then there is no guarantee on the order. It simply
depends on the order in which the fields are returned to Castor using
the Java reflection API.

If you use a mapping file Castor will generate the XML in the order in
which the mapping file is specified."

         --Keith Visco
           http://www.mail-archive.com/castor-dev@exolab.org/msg14990.html

Interestingly enough, the problem was mine and I had only forgotten to call
setMapping on my marsharller.  Didn't think to check for such a simple mistake
till I read exactly how Castor decides the order of the elements.

-David