Werner,
This looks like a step in the process. The end results must be new Castor jars located in Maven's default repository for each release.

I will try to test the patch this weekend.

Paul Spencer

Werner Guttmann wrote:

Paul,

I've created bug 1832 at http://bugzilla.exolab.org, and attached an initial
Maven project file for review.

I hope this is what you've been looking for.

Regards
Werner