hey,

Was wondering if anyone got typesafe enums and collections to work
together. I have a class say A which has a field which returns a collection
of type safe enums B. When I use the mapping.xml (which has
verify-constructable = false and auto-complete = true for the type safe
enum B and class B also has a static valueOf method and a toString method).
The resulting XML generated does not contain data from B instead simply
contains a chunk of <B/> tags. I saw a posting sometime
back about the same but there was no replies for it.

I was wondering if someone had gotten this to work.

Thanks
Ram