Hi all,

If anyone needs to contact me directly, please use keith AT kvisco DOT com as my [EMAIL PROTECTED] address will no longer work.

As I was laid-off this week from Intalio, my availablility will be on and off over the next couple weeks so please be patient if you're waiting for a response from me. If you've sent any direct e-mail to me on Thursday or Friday you may want to resend those as I most likely didn't receive them.

I will be continuing my efforts on the Castor project, so no worries there, however we may need to transition our hosting to another site. We have a few possibilities in mind. We'll keep everyone posted on that and try and make any transition as smooth as possible.

Thanks,

--Keith