If you have a forum account, you can vote here without having to send to one of the mailing lists:

http://castor.exolab.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=368

Cheers!

--Keith

Keith Visco wrote:

Hi all,

We're currently in the process of moving the project over to codehaus.org. Please be patient with us during the move process.

As part of this process we need to create new mailing lists.

We'd like to get your vote on whether we should re-subscribe everyone automatically to the new lists or would you all prefer to re-subscribe yourselves (an opt-in approach)?

Please voice your opinion on this, as well go with the majority.

If we do it automatically you'll have to make sure you update any personal mail filters you currently have.

Thanks,

--Keith