Dear users,

This is to announce that we finally moved our mailing lists to the Codehaus
(http://www.codehaus.org). As part of this move,
we moved your subscriptions to spare you the work of having to re-subscribe. If
you feel that you are subscribed to one of the
mailing lists by fault, please use the below addresses to unsubscribe.

As of now, please use the following email addresses:

* User mailing list

  To subscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  To unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Archive: http://archive.castor.codehaus.org/user

* Announcement mailing list

  To subscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  To unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Archive: http://archive.castor.codehaus.org/annouce

* Development mailing list

  To subscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  To unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Archive: http://archive.castor.codehaus.org/dev

For a period of 14 days, we'll be monitoring the old lists at Exolab, mainly
referring you to the lists mentioned above. After this
period, we will turn off these lists at our discretion. As for mailing lists
archives, please note that at the moment, the archives
mentioned above don't hold any messages from the old lists, but we are working
on a solution. As such, messages from the
lists at Exolab will be available at the usual sites.

Regards
Werner