Il giorno 11/mar/2013, alle ore 15:17, Justin Cappos <jcap...@poly.edu> ha
scritto:

> Yes, we're finishing this up now.   We have a working demo with TUF signing
> PyPI metadata and pip (integrated with TUF) correctly checking signatures,
> etc.
>
> Trishank: when do you plan to share this?   Does Kon still have some
> integration tests to write to show we meet the use cases from Giovanni's
> document?

While the code is great, I'm mainly concerned with documenting the workflow and
making sure it matches the proposed requirements: how to create a key, how to
revoke it, how to use an offline list of authorized keys for installation of
packages, etc.

As I mentioned before, my proposal would only take me a few days to prototype
(repeating this in case someone thinks that my proposal requires millions of
man hours for any reason); I held it off waiting for a discussion with you.

Relink to my proposal:
https://docs.google.com/a/develer.com/document/d/1DgQdDCZY5LiTY5mvfxVVE4MTWiaqIGccK3QCUI8np4k/edit
--
Giovanni Bajo   ::  ra...@develer.com