On 30/08/06, Jason Kohles <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 8/29/06, Matt S Trout <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Andreas Marienborg wrote:
> > I have had this problem since 5.33 I think.
> >
> > just wrote it off as a configuration problem and PEBKAC:)
>
> If somebody could write this up for Engine::FastCGI in the form of a patch I'm
> sure it could ship in 5.7002

I started to, but the workaround involves changing some environment
variables in ways that (for Apache at least) require knowledge of the
Apache configuration that FastCGI doesn't make available to the
... snip ...

OK, how about a *documentation* patch outlining the issue and possible workarounds then please?