Hello Alejandro!

I decided to create my own class in my controller namespace but I
think it can be contributed to HTML::Widget::Constraint namespace if
anyone here has acces to that.

I have several constraints as well which I think might be useful, so I was interested in creating and "CPANning" a distribution maybe named HTML::Widget::MoreConstraints which would collect them all. However, I still have to do that as, chatting with Carl and (especially) with mst, it seems that we'll be moving away from HTML::Widget soon enough...

So, I'm waiting some days by the window to see what to do. ;-) If you are interested in getting this done, however, please let me know.

Michele.

--
Michele Beltrame
http://www.varlogarthas.net/