From: "Juan Miguel Paredes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi, Octavian...

sub end : Private {
my ( $self, $c ) = @_;
$c->forward( $c->view('TT'));
}

sub end : ActionClass('RenderView') {}

Doesn't it sound like a deja-vu somewhere? :)

Also, maybe you would like something as:

sub end : ActionClass('RenderView') {
 $c->forward( $c->view('TT') ) unless $c->response->body; #note the unless
}

Hi,

I have tried deleting the old sub end : Private class, and use the following:

sub end : ActionClass('RenderView') {
my ($self, $c) = @_;
$c->stash->{template} = "login.tt";
$c->forward($c->view('TT')) unless $c->response->body;
}

But nothing happends. It still gives a 404 Not Found error when the username and the password are correct.

If I don't use the following line in this subroutine
$c->stash->{template} = "login.tt";
then Catalyst prints an error message telling that the template file was not found. It doesn't specify which file was not found, so I think that $c->stash->{template} specified in other subroutines is not taken into consideration.

Thank you.

Octavian