From: "Bill Moseley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

That should work.  Look at C::Engine::Apache:

http://dev.catalyst.perl.org/browser/trunk/Catalyst-Engine-Apache/lib/Catalyst/Engine/Apache.pm

       $host = $c->request->header( 'X-Forwarded-Host' );

       if ( $host =~ /^(.+):(\d+)$/ ) {
           $host = $1;
           $port = $2;
       }

Maybe print out that headers on your back-end Catalyst and see what
the front end is sending to make sure the port is included.

--
Bill Moseley

Hi,

I have tried it, and yes, the host and port are well taken this way.
But how should I redirect automaticly to the base directory (/) including the port?

If I do

$c->res->redirect($c->res->base);

... it doesn't work, because it redirects to http://www.server.com/ and not to the port it uses.

Is there a way of doing this automaticly, or I will need to get the port manually as you described, then to redirect to the host + port?

Thanks.

Octavian