On 29 Jan 2007, at 17:46, Jonathan Batchelor wrote:

I have a problem with one of the field types set up in my Database and wondered if anyone can help me to define it within my model properly. The error I get is as follows:

Caught exception in ReCharge::Controller::Contracts->url_create "DBIx::Class::ResultSet::create():

This is nothing to do with Catalyst, really, and our various list archives get confusing enough as it is :)
--
Matt S Trout, Technical Director, Shadowcat Systems Ltd.
Offering custom development, consultancy and support contracts for Catalyst, DBIx::Class and BAST. Contact mst (at) shadowcatsystems.co.uk for details. + Help us build a better perl ORM: http://dbix- class.shadowcatsystems.co.uk/ +