Yeah, I totally spaced it. I was spelling "Flavor" instead of "Flavour".

Silly english.

Adam

On Jan 30, 2007, at 2:29 AM, Kieren Diment wrote:

On 30/01/07, Adam Jacob <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> On top of that, I want things to also work by
>> extension: .json, .atom,
>> .rss etc. That's where C::P::Flavour enters the picture.

I thought about that.  I have never seen Catalyst::Plugin::Flavour
(it doesn't look like it has a CPAN release, nor is it in the
Catalyst repo.)  Currently, C::A::REST supports using a content-type
argument on GET requests to over-ride the serializer.  It would be
pretty simple to just add the logic for the extension mapping to work
as well

um http://search.cpan.org/author/TYPESTER/Catalyst-Plugin- Flavour-0.03/lib/Catalyst/Plugin/Flavour.pm

and

http://www.catalystframework.org/calendar/2006/20