Is anyone doing complete localization using FormBuilder or HTML::Widget?
I'm stuggling with probably the same things everyone struggles with when
it comes to forms.

FormBuilder is nice when it comes to localizing the messages via
messages.$lang. It totally sucks when it comes to localizing the form
labels themselves. It looks like I either have to manually loop through
teh fields and localize the labels, or use a different .frm config for
each language...which means duplicating major parts of the config.

HTML::Widget seems to be even worse at getting its config from an
external source rather than creating forms in code.

What is the sanest way people have found to do localization without
having to do it in 2-3 different places (code to alter labels,
messages.$lang, etc)?

It seems that forms suck, and form tools really haven't quite gotten
over the hurdle yet in situations like this.

-=Chris