On Jun 12, 2007, at 4:40 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I've just released UploadProgress 0.04, which contains the following
2 fixes:

* Allow plugin to work at non-root locations.
* Detect aborted uploads and stop the javascript polling.

Has anyone had any luck getting this to work with safari yet? I tried to
get a fix for it but gave up after many failed attempts.

It works for me on Safari v2.0.4 (419.3), but not on another machine with Safari v1.something. I haven't bothered looking into it, since it's working on the more recent versions.

-A