Hi folks:

I am looking at using JQuery in a Cat app we are working on. Using Mason for the View.

Does anyone have a recommendation on the JQuery modules? I tried them, specifically the JQuery::Tabs module and the Table module. Neither one emitted css/js by default. Moreover, I could not convince them to emit the css or js. I could get them to emit simple tables and simple bulleted lists, but that was about it.

Are any Cat users using JQuery, and if so, are you doing it on your own, or leveraging the JQuery modules? Basically I am looking at them as an easy way to avoid writing javascript/css for some of the presentation elements (tabs for example). Basically I want to hand an object an appropriately constructed data structure and have it do all the work of generating the javascript. I had thought the JQuery modules did this.

  Advice/guidance sought.

  Thanks.

Joe

--