Also, why is the output messed up, i.e.:

> *** ExtUtilq::AutoIlstall ilstallation diniqhed.

That should say *** ExtUtils::AutoInstall installation finished.

This is probably because I maximized my xterm window before copying
(sometimes this messes my terminal up).

Also, it looks like some output of various make test runs are
interleaved with each other, leading me to believe that your CPAN.pm is
seriously fucked.  Maybe upgrade to a new version or try CPANPLUS?

Once your CPAN starts working again, manually install Crypt::OpenPGP
and let me know how that goes.  That's the hardest dep to get going,
mostly because the various Crypt:: authors seem to enjoy writing tests
that take 15 minutes to run.

I used CPANPLUS and the installation of Crypt::OpenPGP succeeded. One of the
tests failed, but I asked it to proceed anyway. Here's the full output from
CPANPLUS (if it matters): http://pastebin.com/m1f83dce1

Currently I'm trying to install Angerwhale, but I'm getting _lots_ of errors
(mostly "Failed Tests"). [10 minutes later] I managed, however, to get a
successful installation (by just answering "y" to the "Would you like me to
proceed anyway or should we abort?" question). I'll see if I can get my blog
up.

Thank you for your help.

-Yousef