John Napiorkowski wrote:
-

It's an awful horrible piece of shit.
Class::Workflow was written by
our very own Yuvla Kogman to replace it and works
very nicely with Catalyst.

Matt,

I'd appreciate when you have a little time if you
could share some more detailed thoughts on this, since
I was literally just about to start typing code
related to workflow and your message stopped me in my
tracks.
I originally thought to experiment with Workflow over
Class::Workflow because it seemed to have a little
more active development and examples as well as more
development in the persistence area.  Since I am a
newbie to the area I am likely to need to play with it
quite a bit before I am able to usefully contribute so
I am looking for the most feature complete and
supported system.  However I am very interested in
learning a system and hopefully contributing usefully
to it, particularly as it can relate to Catalyst
development.

Thanks!

--John
John
I think we are both at about the same position. If you wish to share experiences and discuss Class::Workflow (or Workflow) then please drop me a private email and we can perhaps work through this together.

Regards
Ian