On Sat, Sep 08, 2007 at 08:24:51PM +0200, Daniel McBrearty wrote:
> i don't know if this helps ... i had to dig around my code to find it,
> but I have this at the top of every template (actually at the top on
> an included template that they all use ...
>
> [% USE encoding 'utf-8' %]
>
> IIRC this ensures that the correct headers are sent out before the
> html.

No, I think that just says your template is utf8, and you must be
using Template::Provider::Encoding for that to work.  If all your
templates are utf8 then you can just set the ENCODING option for TT.

        ENCODING: UTF-8

Catalyst::View::TT will set the headers if not already set:

    unless ( $c->response->content_type ) {
        $c->response->content_type('text/html; charset=utf-8');
    }

--
Bill Moseley
[EMAIL PROTECTED]