I know I've been down this thread before. When writing a framework that
generates customized Catalyst apps, it would be a whole lot easier
(well, more proper) to add plugins in lib/MyApp/Plugins, just like we do
with controllers/models/view, than it is to molest the MyApp.pm 'use
Catalyst' line to include custom plugins.

I'm assuming that it's just a matter of tweaking the Module::Pluggable
search paths at the appropriate time when Cat is starting up.

Is this a planned feature for 5.8? Could it be?
Yes, I'll volunteer to put some tuits on it if need be.

-=Chris