Ok, this has been bugging me for a while. When you turn on app debugging, C::C::FormBuilder goes nuclear on your logs. You have a small percentage of your log being your application, and most of your log being the C::C::FormBuilder being its internal machinations ... which, I really, really don't need to see.

So, how do you turn off (or control) the C::C::FormBuilder logs? Kinda simple really.

When you create your form:

        use base 'Catalyst::Controller::FormBuilder';
        sub clone : Local Form {
          my ($self, $c) = @_;
          my $form = $self->formbuilder->new(debug=>0);

and ... no more megatons of C::C::FormBuilder internal discussions in your logs.

Now it is calm, controlled, showing the entry into C::C::FormBuilder and the exit of C::C::FormBuilder ...

Thought everyone would like to know.

--
Joe Landman
[EMAIL PROTECTED]