From: "Matt S Trout" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Repeatedly overwriting a global is dangerous and indicates you've done
something silly.

This is not a solution, it's a nasty hack which I strongly recommend against, and is only required because there's something badly wrong with your app or
with its deployment.

My site is accessed with 2 different domain names, and the app must send a cookie that specify a domain, because otherwise Firefox doesn't send the cookie back to the server.

If I hard-code a domain name in MyApp.pm, the cookie won't work for both domain names and I would need to create 2 versions of the app, and then create a separate virtualhost for each one.
Is there another method?

Thank you.

Octavian