From: "Marcello Romani" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

But if I do that and a client will close the browser without logging off, somebody else could open the browser and the app will recognize him as the owner of the account, so it could be a big security issue. That's why I need to have cookies which are not saved and used after the browser was closed.

Can I set the expiry date and avoid that security risk?

Thank you.
I'm not 100% sure, but probably you could achieve that by setting the expiry date in the past.

HTH

Thanks for the idea. I will try it, although I think it might invalidate the cookie.

Octavian