Matt said:
>The introduction and milestone info is all hopelessly out of date, with
>the exception of the 5.80 milestone which is mostly right.
>I think.

I took all the info from http://dev.catalystframework.org/roadmap and
http://dev.catalyst.perl.org/wiki/RoadMap. I also went into the Trac
tickets and put all of that info in as well.

>The bullet points in the introduction don't seem to belong there. Does
>beg the question of how we handle core roadmap versus in-repo
extensions roadmaps ...

I'm trying to log in to the MojoMojo Wiki to remove the bullet points,
but something seems to be up with it. I'm authenticating, I get no
errors, it returns me to the main page, and it still shows the 'login'
link. I'm going to reboot and take another look in about 30 minutes.