Tobias Kremer wrote:
Quoting [EMAIL PROTECTED]:
Tobias Kremer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 08/28/2008 09:02:24 AM:
Quoting Sebastian Willert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Are you using Perlbal in front of FastCGI? Perlbal is prone to deliver
blank pages if the back-end times out. Unfortunately I haven't found
a way to avoid this behavior, but maybe someone on the list can help
out ...
No, we're using lighttpd and nothing changed on that front during the
last two
days :(
Are they delivered instantly or after a long pause?

Instantly.

I just noticed that shortly after a series of those errors appear in the error
log, the process gets killed off (and restarted) by daemontools' softlimit due
to memory constraints. Afterwards it takes some time until the error reappears.
But we have this exact setup running for over a year now and never had said
problem.

A chunk of RAM going bad on the system? I've seen similar problems, though they were not running Cat or lighttpd. Has the usage of the application increased or the size of the data being entered/returned/processed?

Rod
--

--Tobias