Hello Everyone,

>From some time now I've been trying to get Session support in Catalyst to
work but to no avail. I used several different methods for session state and
storage plugins but nothing seems to work under IIS. Perl is configured as
en extension (for .pl files there is perl.exe %s %s executed - perl scripts
are working fine). Perl version is Active Perl 5.8 and Catalyst version is
5.7

What is more confusing is that under included MyApp_server.pl session is
working fine. There is problem only in IIS.

If there are any other data needed to help me with this I would be glad to
provide them. Any help will be greatly appreciated. This is giving me a
headache already.