In data 15 februar 2009 alle ore 15:05:33, Octavian Râsnita
<orasn...@gmail.com> ha scritto:

From: "David Wright" <dave-catal...@dexy.org>
I can't say much because of confidentiality, but from the Catalyst survey late last year, I can say that there are some pretty high profile places using Catalyst around about. It's public knowledge that two of the biggest streaming media websites in the world use Catalyst.
Aye, that it is: http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/bbcinternet/2008/12/iplayer_day_performance_tricks.html

I think it could be good to have a link to a "Success stories" page in the main page of catalystframework.org that also show it.

We're not BBC of course, but I took some time
to add the My Opera community site (developed by our team
in Opera Software) to appliedstacks.com.

I never heard of this site before, but since it's mentioned
here I assume it's somewhat "trusted".

http://www.appliedstacks.com/website/My%20Opera

We use Catalyst not for the main backend stuff, but for
the administration tools. We used it as a "pilot project".

If you want to mention it, you're welcome to do so.

--
Cosimo