Tom

I have created a test app tar ball and put it online.  The link is:

http://www.gordonstewart.co.uk/MyApp.tar

I have taken the test app that is online and changed it to use mason and the
most up to date version of catalyst.  Is it using the test database, I also
allowed it to use Catalyst::Authentication::Store::Minimal.   It can be
configured in the yml file.

I am using the following plugin modules, which I believe to be the most up
to date:

Catalyst::Plugin::Authentication  0.10011
Catalyst::Plugin::Authorization::ACL  0.11
Catalyst::Plugin::Authorization::Roles  0.07
Catalyst::Plugin::ConfigLoader  0.23
Catalyst::Plugin::Session  0.22
Catalyst::Plugin::Session::State::Cookie  0.11
Catalyst::Plugin::Session::Store::FastMmap  0.10
Catalyst::Plugin::StackTrace  0.10
Catalyst::Plugin::Static::Simple  0.21

Thank you for your help

Regards